$20 FFL TRANSFERS | FIREARMS | AMMO | REPAIRS
FFL Transfers | Serving Lakeville Minnesota And Surrounding Communities
- Fees are $20 for the First Firearm, $5 for Each Additional Firearm as part of the same transaction.
- After receiving your firearm, I will contact you to schedule the appointment.
- Transfers will be made by appointment over evenings and weekends only.
- DO NOT show up without an appointment. You will be turned away.
- Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover cards, or Bank Transfer are all accepted.
- Firearms not claimed within 30 days will either be returned to the dealer or become the property of Aetos Outdoors LLC.
- Non-licensees will be required to complete form 4473 and pass the National Instant Criminal Background Check system before any Firearm may be released.
- Handguns, AR-15s, AK-47s, Tactical Shotguns, and Any Other Firearm With A Pistol Grip Affixed To It Or Intended To Have A Pistol Grip Affixed To It Will Require Either A Purchase Permit Or Carry Permit To Complete The Transfer!
- If You Are Purchasing An Imported Or Law Enforcement Trade-In Handgun, Please Bring A Locking Mechanism With You. They Are Required And Are Almost Never Included In The Shipment!
- For other questions, be sure to email me at email@example.com
How Do I Buy A Firearm Online Or Out Of State?
- You will need to provide a copy of my Federal Firearms License to the dealer/store you are purchasing the Firearm from. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy.
- My license is already on file as a preferred FFL/Dealer with the following stores:
Bud's Gun Shop
I Do Not Assume Liability For Any Problems You Experience With The Above Stores Or The Firearms They Sell You.
- You will pay the selling dealer/store for the price of the fiream + any shipping fees.
- The selling dealer/store will ship the firearm to me for transfer.
- Then the above FFL Transfer steps will commence.
Copyright © 2018 Aetos Outdoors LLC